Tortona Design Week
Tortona Design Week
TORTONA DESIGN WEEK 2019 #DESIGNOW
A new edition of the Tortona Design Week is starting, an unmissable event of the Fuorisalone, a mix of big names and new proposals, product and service innovations, technology and tradition. All in a circuit of exhibitors, events, locations and initiatives that have always embodied the broadest sense of Milan Design Week.
Exposition as always full of surprises and contents, Tortona Design Week 2019 is a magnifying glass on the contemporary and on the spirit of the time. Projects in the name of research, technology and experimentation tell the present - the #NOW - and the role of #DESIGN in responding to the needs of society. Tortona Design Week 2019 is once again a mirror of reality, a storytelling tool that offers the public an unprecedented perspective of contemporary interpretation. Companies and designers with their projects offer ideas to read the new needs and understand the direction, today, in designing experiences, products, services. Experiments, products and synergies will be staged in a series of events capable of combining an international dimension with the realities of the area, an area of strong urban contamination.
In the name of contemporaneity, "district" innovations and services stand out, designed to add a new dimension of storytelling to design and facilitate access and orientation of the public:
1. An augmented reality system, developed in collaboration with Sense - immaterial Reality
2. The TDW Infopoints, signed by Alfonso Femia, guest architect of the district, real totemic landmarks
3. The new edition of the Casello Giallo, a space for contamination and hospitality
4. The Architours, organized by the Tortona Area Lab Association in collaboration with AIM - Associazione Interessi Metropolitani
5. The TDW Press Hub by DBOX, a reception area for press inside the Magna Pars Hotel and Event Space
An edition of modernity, new proposals and great guests is starting
Loading events, please wait...